What We Do
Why Work Here
What You’ll Do
- As part of the global team of blockchain developers to deliver highly reliable blockchain application software;
- Ensure scalable and reusable codes;
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain applications;
- Participation in rapid software development lifecycle;
- Plan and lead software delivery processes with project managers;
- Follow agile development methodology and adapt to changing requirements and meet deadlines.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or related discipline;
- Experience in software development (Frontend & Backend);
- Familiar with one or several programming languages: Solidity, Java, Node.js, Go, Python, C#;
- Experience in one or several Blockchain technologies, e.g., Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda;
- Experience with cloud computing, e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
What We Expect
- At least 4+ years of experience building enterprise software products;
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in large scale distributed systems and microservices;
- Hands-on experience with unit testing framework, automated testing;
- Familiar with Java or equivalent OOP languages;
- Knowledge in data security, cryptography, Blockchain, consensus algorithm is a plus;
- Experience with the AWS or Azure cloud computing platform is preferred;
- Knowledge in Solidity, Kotlin, Spring Framework, Spring Boot is preferred;
- Experience with Ethereum/Quorum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Cosmos is a plus.
- Passion in learning new technologies;
- Passion in building large-scale systems;
- Self-motivated and fast learner;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Health Check
- Laboratory Test
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Birthday Party
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.