What We Do
Why Work Here
What You’ll Do
- Execute the development of Blockchain-powered applications by taking requirements and turning them into architected solutions, including selecting the right development platform and determining which functionality to include in each development sprint
- Develop strategic plan and provide leadership for CryptoBLK’s technical teams, with emphasis on high impact, emerging technologies related to Blockchain and AI with cryptography as a plus;
- Ensure scalable and reusable architecture as well as code quality;
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain applications;
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the (Agile/Scrum) frameworks;
- Follow agile development methodology, adapt to changing requirements and meet deadlines;
- Keep up-to-date with technical trends and development;
- Take technical leadership and co-lead projects and teams with management, product and business heads, and clients.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in software development or program/project management
- Strong knowledge on Blockchain and related areas such as cryptography or computer security is a plus
What We Expect
- Technically savvy, excellent technological knowledge and knowhow.
- Excellent communication skills and highly self-motivated.
- Passionate in pursuing knowledge and understanding on technological advancement.
- Have strong passion on pursuing technological excellence.
What You’ll Receive
As an equal opportunities employer, we’re dedicated to provide fringe benefits so as to fostering a family-friendly culture and work environment.
Market Leading Remuneration Package
- Birthday Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Employee Share Option Subscription Scheme (ESOSS)
Supportive Working Environment
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Education Sponsorship
- Five-Day Week Schedule
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Activities
- Happy Friday
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send application with detailed resume, current and expected salary to HR department by email to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.